Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Well, here we are...

Hahaha! No-one is around, so let's have some fun on this computer. Everyone else seems to, so why not us?

Hey, Albert, what do people do on these here bloggy things?

Beats me, Tim. But I daresay we'll find out eventually!
This is called a post.

So when do the letters arrive?

There's no letters, dumb brain! We gets what folks call emails and comments. You'll see.

To us, or to the humans?

Well us I should think! After all this is our blog.

That's cool Albert. How long do you think?

Who knows. Maybe a year, maybe a hundred. We'll have to wait and see. Meanwhile, let's see what else we can do.

6 comments:

Lindi said...

Just you wait until I get my hands on you guys! You left my blog in an awful mess. I'm still trying to straighten it out.

Birdydownunder said...

Don't you Gnomes know your place is in the Garden.

Dy said...

As your driving hands are unfortunately cemented to your body I can see why you're looking for a lift to Albany ;-)

I think we must be related, take off your funny hat and there's a bit of a resemblance don't you think

Pennie said...

Thank goodness they are both male, that means they won't breed and invade my Blog, or is there an online dating service for Gnomes I wonder.... eeeeeeeekkkkk what if they got girlfriends and and and... oh no the thought horrifies me!

Pennie said...

Now come on your gormless gnomes! Don't tell me you haven't been up to some sort of mischief this month already, you are being very quiet which is suspicious in it's self... you will have to own up sooner of later!

the Infamous Gnomes said...

Wait 'til Saturday, Pennie!