Saturday, March 15, 2008

Scatterday

LLLLLLLLLLLLL!

We wanted to photograph her...she's round, is a household item, and can be very useful, so kinda qualifies as a tool! But she wouldn't let us!!!

So, we took this photo. This is something that we gnomes find very useful, and is a constant companion in our environment. We use it as a tool, but we also use it as a toy! Hehe
This is, of course, Loops of a Long Lawn hose! It is not a garden hose ... it does not live in the garden! It lives on the Lawn. Sometimes the garden borrows it to spray Liquid over itself, but it is definitely a LAWN hose!!!

6 comments:

cinzia said...

Could also be classed as a household pet if you were to cut it into snake like lengths and leave it lying around your lawn so would again be a useful tool

Dy said...

Do you guys really need a LOAN of my LINO CUTTERS or are you having a LEND of me? :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I thought snake, too. Well done. Because I sort alphabetically in my blogroll I get to you guys last. I always anticipate...

Pennie said...

So you're not just pretty faces are you, you're clever as well!

I can't believe I just thought that!!!!! eeeekkkk!

Pennie said...

Come on you Gnomes where's your 'N'? Are you jealous of Nigel and Noel or something??

Michelle Watters said...

Luvverly Lads. I looked at your loopy long lawn hose and loved it!