Sunday, March 30, 2008

Scatterday!

We didn't do N because we Nicked off for Easter. We always like to play Naughty tricks with the Easter eggs that have been hidden by the Easter Bunny, so we took off to follow his trail.

This week was X!

We don't have any photos, because the camera was confiscated.

Maybe that had something to do with the fact that Tim and I were going to get drunk on XXXX and then take photos of ourselves with the empties!

We were also going to steal a top from you know who. One with XL on the label!

But what really cooked our goose, was the X rated DVD we smuggled into the house. We weren't really going to watch it! Honestly we weren't! We just thought a photo of it in the DVD player looked better!

4 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

with you guys around who needs pictures.

aykayem said...

oh poop! - I forgot to take a photo of the X rated video ... yes there is one hanging around somewhere at the back of the pile of old videos/etc ... we didn't buy it - I think it was part of some weird raffle prize! ... I remember when one of the kids found it one day a few years back and came and asked "mum, why do we have a video called 'The Joy of S_x?' " (I put the _ instead of e in case some weird search thingy find it and thinks this is one of "those" sites and sends spam)
I think the whole idea of a video about that subject kind of grossed them both out a bit ... I don't think either of them ever wanted to watch it either ... in fact I don't think anyone has ever watched this particular copy - LOL
... in fact I am not sure if it even is x rated ... it might just be R or M ... I can't be bothered going to find it and look!

Pennie said...

LOL I'm wondering where you get all this naughtiness from! I'm thinking it has to come from your owners... why else would they have bought you two into their home!! Mmmmmm!
BTW Don't even think there will be any X's around my home for two such naughty Gnomes, it just isn't happening! :-)

cinzia said...

No wonder you were late I am sure the XXXX consumption is what held you up or was it the dvd ... nah that doesn't sound like you at all!